The Alfa Romeo Giulia is a luxury midsize sedan with exciting performance and features we know you’ll love. However, when you want to keep it like-new, you have to make sure you don’t miss your maintenance appointments at Helfman Alfa Romeo of Sugar Land.
Every 10,000 Miles
It’s recommended that you schedule Alfa Romeo Giulia maintenance every 10,000 miles or every year. You want to make sure to have these maintenance tasks completed at every 10,000-mile interval.
- Oil change and filter replacement
- Tire rotation
- Tire pressure and tread inspection
- Multi-point inspection (including brake pads, wipers, headlights, and more)
Every 20,000 Miles
Keep in mind, your 20,000-mile service appointment will include the service tasks from your 10,000-mile visit. It will also add a brake fluid flush and cabin filter replacement.
Every 30,000 Miles
Your 30,000-mile appointment will add an engine air filter replacement.
Every 60,000 Miles
Your 60,000-mile appointment is a combination of all the previous appointments, so it is one of your major appointments.
It also includes a few additional maintenance tasks:
- Coolant and transmission fluid levels checked and replenished (or flushed and replaced, if necessary)
- Spark plug replacement
- Battery inspection
- Multi-point safety inspection
Every 90,000 Miles
The 90,000-mile service appointment includes both your 10,000-mile and 30,000-mile maintenance tasks, as well as:
- Inspection of hoses and connections
- Transmission inspection
- Transmission fluid and power steering fluid levels checked and replenished (or flushed and replaced, if necessary)
- Timing belt inspection
We want to ensure you can enjoy your stunning sedan for years to come. Don’t skip the important care it needs. Reach out to our Alfa Romeo dealership in Houston, TX to schedule a service appointment with our trained and certified technicians today!